Read: 708 times
|#187535 - 8051 code generator|
I came across this 8051 code generator by Erik Buchmann:
It generates a skeleton assembler program with initialisation/routines for
- UART (including a baudrate calculator - a bonus)
- bit-banged UART (not interrupt- only loop-based)
- timers 0 and 1 (not 2, the page clearly says "8051" :-) )
- bit-banged I2C, including routines for PCF8574 and SAA1064
- HD44780-compatible LCD display, very widely-configurable, with simple "font generator"
The page is in German but I believe most of the things are easily understandable without understanding the language itself.
A very nice work, worth following...!
|8051 code generator||Jan Waclawek||05/26/12 06:22|
|all very well, but||Erik Malund||05/26/12 07:47|