Email: Password: Remember Me | Create Account (Free)

Back to Subject List

Old thread has been locked -- no new posts accepted in this thread
Andy Neil
02/02/12 14:30
Read: 292 times

#185779 - RE: "you will need a FTDI chip"
Responding to: Erik Malund's previous message
Erik Malund said:
If you insist on '51 to '51 USB you will need a FTDI chip conneted to the '51 that is to be the master

Not just any FTDI Chip - you will specifically require a USB Host (master) chip.

And, of course, it does not have to be from FTDI - other sources are available.

List of 5 messages in thread
usb to usb data transfer using 8051 family      Tarun Patel      02/02/12 06:11      
   matsre and slave        Erik Malund      02/02/12 06:35      
      RE: "you will need a FTDI chip"      Andy Neil      02/02/12 14:30      
   RE: "please do need ful help"      Andy Neil      02/02/12 14:34      
   Use others      JecksonS Ben      02/03/12 05:06      

Back to Subject List