8052.com is provided as a free service to the 8052 developer community. It is our intention to provide the best, most complete, and most accurate information possible concerning as many topics as possible related to the 8052 microcontroller family.
However Vault Information Services cannot and does not assume any liability or responsibility for the information provide on this site, its accuracy, or its fitness for a specific purpose. The information is provided entirely "as-is" and the user/reader assumes full responsibility for the use and application of the information contained on this site. By utilizing the information provided by Vault Information Services on this site the user explicitly indemnifies and holds harmless VIS from any and all liability regarding the use of said information. In absolutely no event shall Vault Information Services liability exceed the amount paid for services rendered.
TRADEMARKS AND TRADENAMES
8052.com makes use of a number of registered trademarks and tradenames throughout the site in referring to third-party products, vendors, or companies. These trademarks and tradenames are the property of the corresponding companies and Vault Information Services hereby acknowledges their ownership of such tradenames and trademarks.
SITE CONTENT COPYRIGHTED
8052.com is a free public service to the 8052 developer community. However all original information contained on this site--including (but not limited to) tutorials, reference tables, source code--are copyrighted by Vault Information Services and all rights are reserved.
Information which physically resides on external sites (i.e., any site that is not www.8052.com) is not property of Vault Information Services and the owners of the sites on which the information resides should be consulted for applicable copyright policies regarding such external information.
Any use of the information found on this site, in part or in whole, in any derivative work, whether commercial or not, requires the prior written permission of Vault Information Services. Please contact us if you are interested in obtaining such permission.
MESSAGE FORUMS POLICY
The Message Forums are provided as a free service to all our visitors and all posters agree to the forum rules. The following regulations and legalities apply to the message board.
- Vault Information Services cannot and does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for messages posted on the message board by third parties.
- Vault Information Services reserves the right to delete any message at any time for any reason with or without notice to the poster.
- Vault Information Services may use the content of any message posted to the forum for any purpose, commercial or otherwise.
- Posters agree to abide by the forum rules.
- Vault Information Services reserves the right to moderate the forums to ensure that participants abide by the forum rules, but Vault Information Services is not required to do so.
include "_footer.php"; ?>